Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Teacher Shopping Finds with The Learning Chambers



Hi friends! I am definitely a teacher that loves to shop for great deals. I do have to admit that although I LOVE shopping, I am not a big fan of shopping for clothes. I am not the most confident person when it comes to clothes shopping and this is totally out of my comfort zone. But ... I have finally found some clothes that have boosted my confidence and I totally have to share!


I know most everyone knows about Lularoe by now but I have totally found my jam. Amelias are totally my JAM! Amelias are short sleeve pleated dresses that have ... wait for .. POCKETS. That's right teacher friends ... it has POCKETS.

   
So a Lularoe Amelia dress is definitely an investment piece, they are $65 but they are totally worth it. Over the Christmas break, I was lucky enough to find an all black Amelia. I totally almost died when I saw that my consultant had one in my size. I like to size up in the Amelia and it is definitely comfortable enough to teach in.

The best part about this investment dress, is that I can wear it a TON and add pieces to change up the look. For my first outfit, I added a Kendra Scott color bar necklace to add a pop of color. When I spend money, I like to make sure that it is something that I can wear often and I definitely wear both my necklace and dress a lot.


Another way I like to dress up my Amelia is to add an infinity scarf.  It doesn't ever get very cold in Texas, so this infinity scarf has super thin material but you could also wear it with a heavier scarf.  I love that I can wear different scarfs to add pops of color to my dress.


The last way that I love to dress up my Amelia is to add a kimono.  This kimono is also from Lularoe and it is called a Lindsay.  This Lindsay is a coral lace material and it is a medium. I love wearing my Lindsay with different things.

I really love Lularoe and how confident it has helped me become. I know the two pieces that I shared are investment pieces but as you can see you can wear them over and over and it will look and feel like a totally different outfit.

If you are looking for a Lularoe consultant, I am so in love with mine. Her name is Angela and you can click HERE to see her Lularoe Facebook page and click HERE to see her Facebook group.

Another fashion find that I wanted to share with you guys are these super comfy tunic tops that I found on Amazon. I have three different colors black, brown, and white and I LOVE them! You can wear them with jeans or they are long enough to wear with leggings.  You can find them HERE.

I hope you enjoyed my teacher fashion finds! It was definitely out of my comfort zone to share but I am passionate about sharing clothing that helps other teachers with their confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment