Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Assessments { with Stephany from Primary Possibilities }


I give quick and simple assessments to my students before, during, and after instruction.  The format and types of questions are the same that my data is consistent.  They numbers within the problems are different.



You can grab up the Common Core Assessments above by clicking on these links:  


Once I have graded the assessments, I use these tracking forms to keep track of mastery.  This helps me keep track of who needs retaught, how many times a student needs a standards retaught before mastery and who can move on to the next skill.

You can grab up these Common Core First Grade Math tracking sheets by clicking on the image below.  Be sure to follow my store for more freebies and updates while you are over there!




No comments:

Post a Comment