Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Why I'm Luck to Teach! [with Sassy, Savvy, Simple Teaching]


Reading & Teachers!

I feel very lucky to have the opportunity to spend the majority of my time working with teachers who teach reading. I value the time we have to learn from and with each other to improve instructional methods and strategies. I also value the small amount of time I have to instruct a few students in small groups, it's actually therapeutic to me and allows me to practice my techniques.

Being a Literacy Coach has opened up several doors for me in my career that I am very fortunate to have! I have had the opportunity to meet and work with so many wonderful educators not only in my county but state as well. It is a very humbling experience and sometimes I am astonished that this has happened in my career. 

Here are a few things that I am so lucky to be able to do...

Deliver Professional Development!






Model Best Practices in Reading Instruction!






Create Curriculum to work with my daughter at home!




No comments:

Post a Comment