Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

POSITIVE PARENT COMMUNICATION (KookyKinders)



.

Hello! Its Maja from KookyKinders!

Parent communication is key to a successful school year. My students have a daily take home folder. In the folder I include a behavior chart, homework calendar and reading log.

Parents are required to sign the folder each night, they are aware of their child's behavior and expectations. This helps so much when it comes to the conduct grade on report cards. I just look back at the past months to see how each student did.



 I love that I have an open line of communication with my parents, they can send a note to school in the folder and they know I will see it. Its an old school method but I prefer it!
How do you communicate with parents?

No comments:

Post a Comment