Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Meet the Teacher {Amber from The Sunny Side of Second Grade}



Hello, friends! This is Amber from The Sunny Side of Second Grade here to talk to you about some ideas for back to school night. I hope you have enjoyed this series on our blog this month, and I hope you have been able to use some of the amazing tips we have shared with y'all.

Have you checked out Mrs. D's Corner on TPT? She is one of our fellow bloggers here at The Elementary Entourage, and I was lucky enough to snag one of her awesome freebies for BTS night. As y'all know, Dianna and I have been back to school for almost a month now, so we have already done all of our back to school stuff...including benchmarking! The little life/time saver you see below is easy to assemble and houses all the pertinent information you need your parents to have all in one little booklet.

{Click on the link above to download from Mrs. D's Corner on TPT}
Another thing I try to do each year, like most of us, is to have all of my bulletin boards prepped and ready to go for the first day of school. Parents like to see a well set up classroom, as do the students. Remember, this is an exciting time for both the parents and the students.









Setting the stage for your new year invites your new little sweeties with open arms. Parents feel more at ease when things are orderly. Yes, I know...the backgrounds look busy, but trust me, now that they have items hung it is not nearly as hard on the eyes.

How do you prepare for back to school night?



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing about my freebie! :) PS. Your room looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete