Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Blogger Interview: Jennifer White {First Grade Blue Skies}


Hey friends! I am so stoked about who I got to interview. Jennifer White from First Grade Blue Skies. I'm pretty sure I don't need to tell you about ALL her fab creations and ideas, but I must tell you that she is outstanding at what she does. She has a few directed drawings that my kids and I will be making next week that are awesome.

I met Jennifer last year in Vegas. Angela from The Daily Alphabet got my attention and I walked over to speak to her. I saw Jennifer sitting and TOTALLY ignored everything that Angela was saying. YES! I totally had a teenybopper/fangirl moment. She's amazing people so I was like, "I KNOW YOU!"... this was all in my head of course. I'm sure she thought I was a crazy woman, but turns out that she's a super sweet woman. Angela called me out on my fangirl moment which is hilarious as I think about it now. Hopefully, she doesn't remember any of that. I saw her again at the blogger meet-up in Alabama that she hosts and brought my craziness level down about five notches. She is seriously one of the nicest people EVER. If you ever get a chance to meet her and chat for a bit, you'll end it with a smile on your face.




You can grab For Those About to Rock! here


Thank you sooooooo so much to Jennifer to taking the time out of her busy schedule to bring us a little "about her" to our page. If you haven't already, drop by her blog to follow her and see what's new at her store. She has the simplest, yet amazingly fantastic ideas!


1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet! I loved meeting you in Vegas =) And you have to come to every meet-up from now on, Steel City Pops wouldn't be the same without you!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete